What's new

July 1st 2008 9:37

CameronSmith

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Myers, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.http://CameronSmith.deviantart.com/art/Mad-Scientist-90389329

2629938360_985fd24a19.jpg



Crit/Comment please
 
Nicely done. This is one that would take a lot of lighting and equipment to make any better than it is now, unless it was done as an HDR. The only real comment I can offer is that the highlights in the centre window(?) area are just a little too bright.
 
I like the lighting, but find the shot somewhat chaotic. I'm having a hard time finding a subject. There are small parts of three jugs/bottles in the foreground of the shot which are out of focus, and then a lot of beakers and test tubes beyond that kind of mesh into each other...it would be nice to see a unique bottle or test tube in focus taking up a lot of the frame with the rest in the background maybe?
 
I really like it.

The small version that you posted just looks kind of busy. But the big version that you linked to is great. Where was this taken if you dont mind me asking?
 
Thanks for all the comments!

If you read the DA It says where it was taken.

But its taken at the Edison/Ford estate.

Fort Myers FL
 
i'm not high on the bottle in the foreground, but there is not much you can do about them
 
I dont mind them at all actually it lets me know how expansive everything is
 
I really like this photo.
I do think the window is just a little bit too bright for my tastes...
and personally, there is chaos that can work if done right, and I think this works.

the bottles in the forground work for me because of that "organized chaos" feel the whole photo has.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom