What's new

july sunset for c & c

eskay

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sunsetjuly2.jpg
 
Nicely done; I think perhaps it could do with a slight brightening at the horizon as the tow-boat is very difficult to see.
 
I agree, I would brighten it just a tad there at the horizon so that you could see the tow boat, I had to really look for it.
But very very neat picture, love it, just fantastic! TFS!
 
Nicely done; I think perhaps it could do with a slight brightening at the horizon as the tow-boat is very difficult to see.

Hi and thanks for comments. I suppose this will be a better pic :D

settwo.jpg
 
The second is much better! I didn't even notice there was a boat in the frame until someone mentioned it! Love the coloration!

Is it me or does the second crop have an ever so slight incline on the the horizon?
 
I prefer the first one. I don't really feel the need to see the sailboat and the colors are so much richer in the first.
 
Ya I like the first one more. The colors in the second one are too soft for me.
 
Pretty. First one looks like the guy is tethered to the sun, which is amusing. (you can see the cable pulling him and it lines up just so...)
 
I much perfer the 1st one regarding composition. If you do any lightening, you need to mask and do it only on the water and only a very slight amount. I think it looks darn good as it is though.
 
Thanks to everyone who took the trouble to write some comments. I now know I like the first one better :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom