What's new

Jumped some barbed wire fences for these

MyNameIsChris

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Location
330!, Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think! I'm aware one of my HDR's has halo's but I have no clue why. If you want to try to fix it go right ahead. C&C!!!

1.
0ab4eb91.jpg


2.
0d2bef6b.jpg


3.
bd5ca24b.jpg


4. (some dust on my lens in the wires but I can't get rid of it...)
65dd2baa.jpg


Edit: I decided to throw the last HDR on here... I don't know if I like this one or not so you can help me decide!

801d3c3e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Great capture....I think the halo maybe be caused by many things but i am not quite sure.
 
#4 is cluttered but i like it anyway - no like me :D nice shots
 
Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it! I would love to hear what other people have to say... ;)
 
I think you may have gone too far with the HDR...they look like HDRs, that is to say, they look too artificial IMO.

I'm having a hard time finding a subject in most of them. I do like the last shot though. The sign on the building and the picnic table along with the overgrown weeds to give it the run-down look make this shot. I'd be curious to see the original.
 
I knew somebody would bring that up I was just waiting for it. A lot of my pictures don't have a "subject" per se, which leads to a lot of photographers that see them not liking them. I think that sort of makes me unique, and people still seem to enjoy them and I'm selling some so I think it's working :) I totally understand what you're saying though, from a technical stand point my pictures probably suck haha.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom