lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
yqtk5d.jpg

holy crap! That's amazing!
Speaks to me....really tells a story.
Good job...always love seeing your work.

Where are the dinosaurs?

Kiddin.. Really cool shot!

Very moody shot. Love the cracked surface in the foreground...so much of interest in the pic.

nice one LP, very interesting forground. I do however prefer it with the white slider in levels to be more to the left then the sky masked, as i think it gives it the contrast boost it needs, but maybe thats just personal taste. good job ;)

I like the shots you get from there.

holy crap! That's amazing!
Speaks to me....really tells a story.
Good job...always love seeing your work.

many thanks

Where are the dinosaurs?

Kiddin.. Really cool shot!

they were down the pub

Very moody shot. Love the cracked surface in the foreground...so much of interest in the pic.

thank you

It was busy pushing the shutter button :lmao:

Seriously though, that's a great shot you've got there Andy. Care to enlighten us a little on the treatment you've given this one?

I'm watching you!!!

Turned the saturation right down to get a grey scale image, then dup layer then in levels made it very dark, then layer mask filled black and painted out the sky, then copy merge then paste then dodge and burn then dup layer then played with the hue then copied the dark layer had a play with that then dropped the opacity then bit more dodge n burn

nice one LP, very interesting forground. I do however prefer it with the white slider in levels to be more to the left then the sky masked, as i think it gives it the contrast boost it needs, but maybe thats just personal taste. good job ;)

just had a play with that and I see what you mean, ta

I like the shots you get from there.

thank you

Add me to the list of people that love this shot, the forground is really cool!

many thanks, its an amazing place. I was hoping to get there again this week but the weather isn't playing ball

Most reactions

Back