Just a Bit Curious

ths-acid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well I have been looking for a new camera and I settled on the Canon Digital Rebel XT and I was thinking of buying used and here is what I found. Canon Digital Rebel W/18-55 W/accs/box I am a little worried due to the fact that there is no other information on this page about this item??? It just seems a little wierd? It is from Adorama so I figured that they would have product information and what it comes with and all of that, but on this page there is nothing...

So should I be worried about this? Is buying used a good idea? I see on there site they have a rating system and I know about that but still, is it a good idea? Thanks for reading and I would appreciate any and all help.

buying used is perfectly fine but in my eyes i always use ebay for used items i just trust it seeing how this item has no photos or condition information i would just look somewhere else if you have a bad feeling just dont do it you should always be sure on what youre buying!

Good Luck on the camera find

I don't think you'd have any problems with Adorama. Give them a call about it. See what they have to say. I am not too sure about Adorama, but KEH is very friendly with their used sales. I would give them a call, it won't hurt.

Derrick

Thanks for the help you guys, I appreciate it.:thumbup:

Anyone else have anything to say on this?

Most reactions

Back