Just a couple from the zoo walk today

Kitties!

The pics of the big cats are very nice, but I really like the one of the snake. It's like he was posing for you.

I like the cats the best. In the first one my eye is immediately distracted by the darkness behind the snake.

Good point, I can try a different crop perhaps but I wanted to get the entire snake into the shot. Hmm.. have to see what I can come up with there.

Must have been the dead mouse I was holding between my teeth.. lol

A little floss should clear that up :mrgreen:

Beautiful snow leopards, are all of the animals behind plexiglass there ?

Do you bring a spray bottle to wipe off the paw prints of the little animals who go to see the big animals :D

robbins.photo said:

Anthropomorphizing a bit here, I'm pretty sure she's thinking, "Ermaghheeerd​--he's BACK, again....pointing that big eye at me again...I wish he's come in here...I'd kill that silly mo-fo and EAT him...well, maybe after maybe fifteen glorious minutes of playing cat and mouse with him..."

robbins.photo said:

Anthropomorphizing a bit here, I'm pretty sure she's thinking, "Ermaghheeerd​--he's BACK, again....pointing that big eye at me again...I wish he's come in here...I'd kill that silly mo-fo and EAT him...well, maybe after maybe fifteen glorious minutes of playing cat and mouse with him..."

Rotfl... I have that sort of effect on most women. For whatever reason they all want me dead.

Good shots love the 2 cats together the best. Definitely my fav!

Most reactions

Back