What's new

just a couple of snake shots (warning, feeding pix inside)

SunnyDelight

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
these are my two beauties: Sem (red) and Tiko (white)

Semuanya.jpg

Semeat.jpg

Tikokura2.jpg

Tikoeat5.jpg


sorry the last one is so blurry... he's kinda quick lol
 
I didn't realize what was going on til I saw the 2nd one. It's a nice capture though, he looks pretty scared! :lol: I know I would be! :)
 
"It was at this moment that Squeaky knew his weekend wasn't going to turn out quite as planned"
 
I've just spent the day photographing reptiles and snakes... and yes..they do move VERY fast - especially when "striking" as my friend found out after being bitten by a Lemon Pastel Python !

Like the 2nd pic... I have no sympathy for the mouse..life is nasty,brutish and short!
 
A responsible snake owner should feed only pre killed prey. I feed my snakes thawed mice that I buy frozen in bulk.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom