What's new

Just A Creek II

Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
4,030
Reaction score
1,482
Location
Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
15332878342_831db73111_o.jpg
 
Wow, really nice.

Almost makes you want to jump on in for a relaxing swim.
 
I would have cropped it a bit more to show more detail in the waterfall.
But when I tried I couldn't find a good crop that included the background mountains, the tree to the right, the rocks up front and the waterfall without getting a weird crop.

So I kinda like it the way it is.
Also, I noticed that the focus seems to have been on the rocks to the right of the falls and some of the top rocks & the falls are OOF.
 
....... Also, I noticed that the focus seems to have been on the rocks to the right of the falls and some of the top rocks & the falls are OOF.
Thanks. I cannot remember now where I was focusing, but it surely should have been in the falls!!


Sent from iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro 3
 
Almost makes you want to jump on in for a relaxing swim.
exactly what I thought....


snerd, maybe to clone out that bit of the grass in the lower left corner?
 
Actually I like it just the way it is. Really nice.
 
A nice scene for sure.
I would correct the lean to the right so all the water doesn't run right out of the photo. ;)
I think the processing is a bit flat. You have a lot of room to make this scene pop.
Personal taste perhaps, but feel like this could use a touch more black, clarity, and vibrance.
 
A nice scene for sure.
I would correct the lean to the right so all the water doesn't run right out of the photo. ;)
I think the processing is a bit flat. You have a lot of room to make this scene pop.
Personal taste perhaps, but feel like this could use a touch more black, clarity, and vibrance.
I'm self-conscious on my processing........... I always tend to overdo it. As for unlevel, I'm not seeing it. Anyone else? Thanks all for c&c.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom