Just a Duck

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I finally am getting my back up camera back up and running, so today I took it out on a test run at work. There is a pond were I work that attracts ducks and other wildlife, so I thought I would capture one of the ducks. Comments/Critique welcome. Thanks for looking.

Duck.jpg

Too centered for my taste. Colors are amazing.

Yea, I know its the bullz-eye center, but there was really nothing interesting on either side, so I decided this was the bes route.

I don't mind a center shot now and then, especially if there is nothing more interesting in the shot/or even something more would be distracting. I love the colors. Nice shot.

I think in this case centered was the best choice. The colors in the water are a great background and the duck's colors make him look very regal.

Did you do any finishing work on the photo?

I love the colors, and background. The centering is definitely killing it for me too though. I think it would have been so much better if changed by an inch by having more space in front of the duck than behind.

Thanks for all the great comments...I am going to try and do more work like this in the future.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back