Just a few old cameras...

Impressive collection, maybe the definitive collection!

*sees link to ebay store* I don't need another camera, I don't need another camera, I don't need another camera....

Good for them! Selling these slowly and carefully is probably the best route. They seem like good people who actually give a crap about what they've discovered, and are happy to sell them for a good price while giving new life to the equipment.

Me, I would likely have plucked some of the best of the lenses, filters, and other what-not, and then given KEH a call. :lol:

*sees link to ebay store* I don't need another camera, I don't need another camera, I don't need another camera....
But you WANT another one. You're weak. Admit it!

But you WANT another one. You're weak. Admit it!

I do, and I am.

images

Good for them! Selling these slowly and carefully is probably the best route. They seem like good people who actually give a crap about what they've discovered, and are happy to sell them for a good price while giving new life to the equipment.

Me, I would likely have plucked some of the best of the lenses, filters, and other what-not, and then given KEH a call. :lol:
I agree. Might as well take a couple, prior to sale. Seems fair to me.

We're either in recovery or denial with GAS, alas.
Not at all, I'm definitely not in recovery, but admit GAS is a problem for me, so not denial either.
I brought another camera/lens at the weekend, and analysing my choice afterwards realised the main reason for getting it was I didn't have anything with that mount. This must be the weakest reason ever & has only caused more expenditure (an adapter to try the lens on digital)

Fortunately I'm still well short of the hoard found in the link. Adding over 1900 cameras would make it impossible to get in my house - it's crammed enough already, with only ~100!

Most reactions

Back