Just a few sunrise photos I took at the lake this morning.

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to get up a little early this morning and go out to the lake to shoots some sunrise photos. The rain was getting ready to roll in and the sky was just gorgeous. It was dark due to the clouds, the sun still gave a show. I love this time of the day because the wildlife start to wake up and are flying all over the lake.

Sunrise 1 (1 of 1).jpg

Sunrise 4 (1 of 1).jpg

Sunrise 6 (1 of 1).jpg

Sunrise 8 (1 of 1).jpg

Sunrise 12 (1 of 1).jpg

Sunrise 10 (1 of 1).jpg

Nice Set....!

Great sky! You picked a good morning to get out there. Very inspirational. I’ve been clouded out at the horizon the last 2 attempts at a sunrise shot.

Very nice work! You had a lovely sky to work with, the whole set reflects calm and serenity.

All of them are good, but I am especially fond of #s 4 and 5.

Thanks everyone. I was surprised how the sky changed colors as the sun rose higher. I've seen this happen before.

I decided to get up a little early this morning and go out to the lake to shoots some sunrise photos. The rain was getting ready to roll in and the sky was just gorgeous. It was dark due to the clouds, the sun still gave a show. I love this time of the day because the wildlife start to wake up and are flying all over the lake.

View attachment 248423
View attachment 248424
View attachment 248425
View attachment 248426
View attachment 248427
View attachment 248428
Lovely set.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back