What's new

Just a flower.

jimro

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
71
Reaction score
35
Location
Merseyside
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken in my daughters garden and pp with Topaz $1380299438069-dsc04835a.webp
 
I like the edit on this one, theres a lot of flower pics that are just average and this one holds my attention better than some others.
 
Nice and different, I like the brownish leaves around the flower! Interesting composition!
 
Thank you for your kind comments.
 
I happen to love it. I feel it would make a great wall print exactly as is. No cropping necessary.
 
I happen to love it. I feel it would make a great wall print exactly as is. No cropping necessary
 
I like the color and contrast very nice photo.
 
Thanks for looking Tight Knot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom