Just a gate of a church~~

Shan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
3.jpg

aprilraven said:
great shot of the church doors....love it...the color is really good..!
I shot this at about 1:00pm~~nice sunshine and sky on that day~~ :mrgreen:

johng426 said:
Shan,

Very nice pic! There is just something so comforting about churches and the right picture enchances that feeling.

Thanks for sharing.

John G.
thanks for looking all~~~:)

I think that compostion is just about as perfect as it could have got. Please tell me you cropped it because you don't know how I'll be if you did that as you took the picture.
The frame you added works well to.

Great shot. I love that you got a nice sky in the background too. Love the colour

ferny said:
I think that compostion is just about as perfect as it could have got. Please tell me you cropped it because you don't know how I'll be if you did that as you took the picture.
The frame you added works well to.

freny, I really do not remember I cropped it or not :confused: because i took it about one month ago ~~and in my PC i only find one pic similar to this one. I PS the little black thing on the left above side and the colour on the night before i posted out.~~~I do not have a tripod ,I only have My totally atomatic "stupid" olympus X250 DC.~~~
I have took three pictures on this position before the church,this is the best one, the others are not exposured correctly~~
525018.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back