What's new

Just a little timelapse

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
1,484
Reaction score
96
Location
Melbourne, Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a really big project coming up. We have to create a documentary of an ecosystem! I thought it would be fun to add a time lapse in their, so I just did a little test in my backyard. PS: A much bigger one coming soon, going down to my local park!
[video]http://www.flickr.com/photos/joshuasimphotography/7940597466/in/photostream[/video]
 
Last edited:
Its always nice to try something different that shows us our world like we dont usually see it. In this case nice try but just looking at a shaking tree isnt very interesting. You should have pointed your camera at something interesting where there is a quick change from light to dark etc.
 
Its always nice to try something different that shows us our world like we dont usually see it. In this case nice try but just looking at a shaking tree isnt very interesting. You should have pointed your camera at something interesting where there is a quick change from light to dark etc.
Ahh yes I know, this isn’t my final timelapse, I’m gonna wake up around 5am during the weekend and take some timelapses of the sunset
 
Setting the camera someplace that overlooks the city and catching the sun go down and the city lights go on would be an interesting time lapse.
 
Yes, I also really want to catch the shadows it creates and how it moves as the sun travels further
 
Pre-visualization is important here. You can use the sunrise/sunset calculator in the tools section at this site for help:

Photography Tools

Interesting project and looking forward to the results!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom