What's new

Just a mono HDR of another car...

pauldcocker

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 8, 2011
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Location
Sheffield, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Overcooked and not great composition but I liked how it made North Yorkshire feel like Cuba. Also like the hubcap reflection on the floor that can hardly be seen in the original.


Ford Anglia Mono HDR by PaulDCocker, on Flickr

Also original is here, amazes me how much 'texture' can be brought out of a flat shot:

Ford Anglia Original Shot by PaulDCocker, on Flickr
 
I love the graininess of the street, gutter, and sidewalk that contrast to the smooth surface of the car. I believe the black and white render vastly improved the shot over color. The shadows seem to play an important part to the shot was well. I like it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom