What's new

Just a Picture

pixmedic3 3

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Jun 7, 2012
Messages
15,488
Reaction score
7,889
Location
Central Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just trying some new stuff outside my normal zone. and yet...strangely familiar.
blew the highlights to white out the wall.
some minor tweaking. had a hard time getting this old oil painting looking how I wanted it to.
not entirely certain i am quite where i want to be with it, but, c'est le vie. I am just too old now to stare at a monitor that long for anything that doesn't involve nakedness or video games.

View attachment 59209
 
So...this is a photo of the oil painting, with blown highlights to give it a white background?

I love this painting...the model is gorgeous!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
A picture of a picture of my mother...
this was painted in the early 70's by a Native American friend of my mothers named Yoshi.
(mom was also part Native American)
The face in the moon was meant to portray her ancestors that watch over her.
mom died shortly after her 40th birthday.
now she is the face in my moons.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom