What's new

just a point and shoot guy heh

Personally, I rather enjoyed your HDR-Phase, but I just have a thing for HDR images. Great work!
 
Awesome urban city shots! Way to use your camera to the max!
 
Personally, I rather enjoyed your HDR-Phase, but I just have a thing for HDR images. Great work!
thanks! :)

Sydkid said:
Awesome urban city shots! Way to use your camera to the max!
ha tell me about it! and thanks! i've had to reesort to using hacked firmware. can't wait for them to port it to my new camera, its going to be sick =D
 
Excellent, I love 4-9! Proof that a good photographer can take beautiful pictures without an expensive camera!
 
thank you very much! =D thats what i say lol. i can't wait for the day i get a dslr, then i should really be able to do some cool stuff :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom