What's new

just a post

clarinetJWD said:
I personally think the chair makes this shot. Good eye, as usual!
ditto. :thumbup:
 
Wow, thats awesome! It took me a second. I was like "huh? water....building...but what is that in the water?...OOOH!"
 
This is brilliant. There is something almost dream-like about it. Just great. :D
 
shoedumas said:
Wow, thats awesome! It took me a second. I was like "huh? water....building...but what is that in the water?...OOOH!"

lightweight patio chair.

thank you guys so much for your kind words! :)
 
you know, you could almost think the wall is real, and the chair just painted on....have you seen the artist that draws on buildings like this..makes it look like your looking at a pool of water on the side of a building?? thats kinda the impression......

great job jonmikal... your stuff aways has different ways to look at life...
 
Wow! a brilliant capture with amazing eye, composition, technique. Would not have wanted you to add or take away anything from the shot :thumbup:
 
The reflection is amazing, showing distortion at some angles and as if the eye needs to blink in order to get a clear focus. I'm not so sure about the bench - I couldn't figure out if it was upside down, on it's side, backwards or what at first but once I got past that it all looked great. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom