What's new

just a post

I LOVE this. One of hte main reasons is that it took me a good five seconds to figure out what I was even looking at. Where was this shot? Is the street totally flooded for some reason? or...?
 
I love how the brick reflection fades into complete distortion!:thumbup:

I'm not sure about the submerged bench (or whatever it it! :lol:) I think this would be a very interesting shot without it. (but that's just weird me! :lol:)
 
I like it alot. the chair or whatever it is, doesnt bother me (that i cant tell what it is...) I dig the brick reflections and the framing is good too.
great job!
 
LOve it Jon. I will never be able to figure out how you see what you do. Well done man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH - I want a print of this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
 
PachelbelsCanon350D said:
Where was this shot? Is the street totally flooded for some reason?

an old canal in SW DC.

thanks everyone! :D
 
Excellent work....good eye. Love the blue toning you gave it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom