Just a Rose

Slo_Mo_Dove

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This was so simple and lovely in person, I thought I'd take a photo:

Interlude_by_Poe_T.jpg

I don't usually take pictures of things indoors (or in B&W) - thoughts? :)

I think that it's hard to differentiate between the rose and bowl because there isn't much contrast there. I think I'm liking the lighting but there are definitely some different things you could have done to come out with a fantastic picture.
Tj

Well, I took about 200 other pictures - I bet one of 'em came out better than this. :lol:
Unfortunately I was also in a smidge of a hurry, since it wasn't my rose or my TV tray and I was sort of intruding on someone's lunchtime. :blush2:

I think that it's hard to differentiate between the rose and bowl because there isn't much contrast there. I think I'm liking the lighting but there are definitely some different things you could have done to come out with a fantastic picture.
Tj
Care to elaborate? :mrgreen:

Lower your ISO change the lighting up a bit so you don't have overexposed parts and then underexposed parts. Perhaps see how it looks in color, maybe crop a little bit off of the left side where there is nothing at all. GL
Tj

It's no good in color, the background flowers are a bit too gaudy.
I wanted to focus on the blossom and nothing else, but I'll fiddle with the settings next time - everything's usually on Auto unless I need to adjust for the distance or lighting.

Most reactions

Back