What's new

Just a shell

Rick, have you considered buying a camera? J/K, I like the Brent 35 shot. It looks pretty clean.

:lol: Oh yeah, Almost daily since I bought this thing. I had my Bronica's out just last night. :lol:


About the shell, Thanks. Brents lens was an improvement. I replaced the original B&W with one taken with his lens. The first was pretty poor. I think the original was with the 18-70 kit.
 
I really like the composition of the snail shell. I'm afraid I'm not much help with the focus issue of the first one, but the second one looks terrific.
 
Thanks
 
Rick, optimum DOF comes from focusing about a third of the way in, not half. Try that on the first shell.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom