Just another day in the park.. National Park that is...

NancyMoranG

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, USA.
My internet service isn't great. My job here in the park didn't survive Covid, but hubby's did. We are inside the park at employee campground.
Today I drove 40 miles to Jackson to get fresh veggies, milk and wow....internet!
Always appreciate the help and comments.
Bear flowers.JPG

Bull Elk.JPG

3. Baby elk in middle.

Baby Elk adults.JPG

Moose.JPG

@Photo Lady thank you for your rating of 'winner'! I haven't gotten 1 until today!
It's a beautiful place here....
your very welcome.. your photo made me smile.. so many photographers ..its nice to see the love for this hobby..

1st one of the bear is particularly superb!

I wonder how much money is in all those bodies and lenses with all of those togs?!

1st one of the bear is particularly superb!

I wonder how much money is in all those bodies and lenses with all of those togs?!

Thanks WeePete . The morning light was just perfect and the bear cooperated by being on the right side of the road for it. :)
The Elk was on the opposite side of the sunrise the next day but took the shot anyway.

YOU should see the gear here!! Cars with platforms in back for all their cases, tripods, coolers for their food....amazing.

Great set! I don't know what you're doing but your process makes your pics look a lot like mine I think. Not tooting my own horn but I like your pics.
About that last pic ... I think all those animals on the hillside should be captured and relocated to a safe place, they're becoming too friendly with the wildlife. :biglaugh:

Nice set of images.

Great set! I don't know what you're doing but your process makes your pics look a lot like mine I think. Not tooting my own horn but I like your pics.
About that last pic ... I think all those animals on the hillside should be captured and relocated to a safe place, they're becoming too friendly with the wildlife. :biglaugh:

Thank you. For the wildlife, no adjustments made, just SOOC.

Nice set of images.

Thank you for commenting!

Thank you. For the wildlife, no adjustments made, just SOOC.

Nice set of images.

Thank you for commenting!

Great photos! I miss it there.....

Wow, lots of people and a lot of gear! The other animal shots were spectacular too.

Great photos! I miss it there.....

I can see why, it's just beautiful. If you get this way, say hi!
Wow, lots of people and a lot of gear! The other animal shots were spectacular too.

That wasn't even ALL of them. :). The word definitely gets out. Of course, cell phones between 'Pro's' but people monitor the NPS radios for where the 'bear jam' is, and of course, 80% of cars that go by have to stop and see what commotion is....
And I love every minute...

Great shots! Keep shooting and posting.

Most reactions

Back