Just another pecker

Shocknawe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shocknawe.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This was a bit challenging, raining like a SOB and he kept hopping all around the tree while I'm trying to not point the lens directly in the rain...:lol:

I took a few photos of one just like that not too long ago. It was hard because looking upwards means the bird will always be in back light from the sky. I wish it was during sunset or sunrise, but then the peckers probably will be feeding instead. Why can't nature just pose for us?

1. I took a few photos of one just like that not too long ago. It was hard because looking upwards means the bird will always be in back light from the sky. I wish it was during sunset or sunrise, but then the peckers probably will be feeding instead. Why can't nature just pose for us?
I hear ya on that one, this one actually took a bit of PP, hence it not being quite as sharp as it should be and the bit of noise(even after trying to get it out), after I was done, my attempts to avoid the rain failed I had water all over the glass how it still managed to still pull an ok picture through the water is beyond me, but hey I'll take it.:lol:

I see I am not the only one who will shot a pic in the rain!

Nice job on the Woody...eye contact is spot on...

Most reactions

Back