What's new

Just Another Pet Portrait

One Sister

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 31, 2008
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Southern Louisiana
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As always C&C welcome. Trying to get better...
jewel.jpg
 
I like it! Normally I don't think twice about these dogs, but this one just looks gorgeous the way you captured him/her.

Really the only thing I can say as far as quality goes is that it seems soft (colour wise)- maybe adjust the contrast to make the background a bit darker and the dog "pop" more? :)
 
Very cute! I agree with the above poster. Just doing "Autolevels" in PS would probably make it pop a bit more.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom