What's new

Just another water drop picture. C&C

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 14, 2009
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Location
Hampton, VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well i finally got the guts to set up and try the all so famous water drop picture. I think they turned out somewhat decent for the frist try. C&C is welcome.

1
DSC03059.jpg



2
DSC03080.jpg



3
DSC03097.jpg



4
DSC03083.jpg



5
DSC03030.jpg
 
They seem a little bit blurry. but i reallylike the last one!
 
I like everything about 5!
 
I'm loving 2. How did you create those colors? It really adds a different look to an otherwise normal photo.
 
Thanks for the comments. Honestly its nothing but 2 pieces of construction paper one laying over top another behind the clear cup the waters in. Very easy and simple set up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom