Just bored.

bluetibby1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just bored, playing with GIMP, c&c please....be harsh.

Train5.jpg

blue

C&C per req:

Your ugly and your mother dresses you funny! (Izzat harsh enough?) As far as the image goes a little over-saturated for my taste, and I would prefer to see something more than just the locomotive in the shot.

that is NICE. The color of the sky looks a bit fake, however. It could be my old computer monitor, though that makes it appear that way. Nice shot. The only thing bothering me is the sign by the road, sticking up in front of the back of the engine.

Also - like tirediron said - this picture looks a bit "dead" with nothing alive in the picture. Now maybe, if there was smoke puffing out of the engine, or an engineer with his head out of the window - THAT would have given it some life.

A little less sky and the sign being gone would make for a nice photo...good try none-the-less...

Oh and your mom says to give tirediron his sense of humor back...he is apparently lost without it...

Thanks for the c&c. It's okay my mom dresses me funny as well so I don't mind the uglyness. I as well wish the sign was not there but i didn't wanna just crop out the train. I also wish the thing was "alive", I took shots and waited for them to leave but an hour of my time waiting was too much.

blue

Most reactions

Back