Just bought my first full frame camera and this was the first and third shutter click

dearlybeloved

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I want to explore taking portraits and recently went full frame. This was the first and third shot with my new D800e and was hoping to get a little feedback.

C&C about any do's or don'ts, post processing, things to keep in mind or anything helpful would be appreciated.

Thanks a lot

$VJ056AE.jpg
$x4eFOh2.jpg

Moving to a full frame was a life altering experience for me. I see a level of clarity that my 40D only wishes it had. I don't know that there are any tricks to processing an image shot with a full frame, though.

I put my 85mm f/1.8 on my 5D, and my life changed forever. That combo is magic...

Moving to a full frame was a life altering experience for me. I see a level of clarity that my 40D only wishes it had. I don't know that there are any tricks to processing an image shot with a full frame, though.

I put my 85mm f/1.8 on my 5D, and my life changed forever. That combo is magic...

Do you mind if I use your testimonial to beg my husband for the Mark III? I mean I have half the magical requirements...I just need the 5D to complement the lens :sexywink: I want my life to change forever too!

I will check out the 85 1.8 at my local store and see what its like. I, too, am finding this to be an amazing experience, so I can definitely understand what you're saying.

second shutter click was kidnapped and abandoned in a coal mine... all kidding aside, I took a picture of the floor after setting it a little different. The first photo was a tab under exposed so I set it to where it needed to be and shot a test shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back