I posted it Black & White !!! :hail: Well done, well done... Could moderators please move it to where it belongs ( I do not mean rubbish bin, just in case )
Well, they have now moved themselves from the Black&White Gallery into the General Gallery, as they are too colourful for Black&White, indeed
And I quite like the middle two here, mostly so the sparing use of colours, no matter how intense when used (!), but also the diagonal lines formed by the bow of the boat and the boat slide (is that a word, and is that what we're seeing here?). The geometrical patterns in the third photo are also quite appealing, as is the placement of the lock. Quite nice.
All very nice, but the second one really works for me. An interesting composition along with the use of color. The texture is also amazing - feels like you can reach in and touch the boat.