What's new

Just F......

Very nice Freq... Probably not award winning, but pleasant to look at. You get a :thumbup:
 
They are beautiful flowers; what are they?
The little bit of dark in the upper left corner is distracting to me. If it were MY photo, which of course it's not, I think I'd be tempted to give it a square crop, losing the whole left third or so of the photo.
 
^^^^ Agree about the left crop, but I'd only do a little less than a quarter. Wait long enough and you might get every opinion from 0 to half.
 
Just... buncha flowers I've seen a million times over and over. :D
Seems OOF too, but could be my eyes.
 
hey ... how do u upload ur pic directly from ur flickr account...pls let me know....thanks in advance..
 
Is there a way we can ban textingese?
 
Is there a way we can ban textingese?

Hey man..sorry for that... I am new on this forum so learning the ways of this place is gonna take some-time....I'll take care of the "textingese" the next time I post.
Thanks...
 
Very nice Freq... Probably not award winning, but pleasant to look at. You get a :thumbup:
Thank you Rick for that meaningful comment :D
They are beautiful flowers; what are they?
The little bit of dark in the upper left corner is distracting to me. If it were MY photo, which of course it's not, I think I'd be tempted to give it a square crop, losing the whole left third or so of the photo.
Hey Sharon, thank you; actually i thought about that; but i preferred a variation from a flat image...i thought the present look of curving away to darkness can save the monotony; may be it did not work :grumpy: ;)

^^^^ Agree about the left crop, but I'd only do a little less than a quarter. Wait long enough and you might get every opinion from 0 to half.
Thank you K :D
i'd say 0... i like the pic as it is :)
Thank you Binga :D
Just... buncha flowers I've seen a million times over and over. :D
Seems OOF too, but could be my eyes.

Yes, this is the 1000001th of that kind ;)

Thank you :D

hey ... how do u upload ur pic directly from ur flickr account...pls let me know....thanks in advance..
Hey Aliya; now you know that already ;)
hey ... how do u upload ur pic directly from ur flickr account...pls let me know....thanks in advance..


http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html
Thank you sir for doing that help :D
Is there a way we can ban textingese?
What is "textingese", sir ? :scratch:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom