Just for fun ahhh winter

mwcfarms

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.deannachambers.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So today was foggy and hoarfrost aplenty. Took a couple pics. Its not too cold here today only minus 16. Actually had someone ask if they could come out and take pictures in the one setting. Which is my alpaca enclosure and grey water sewage holding area. :hug:: Even the ugliest places can look pretty.

5219502188_f94ddae111_z.jpg

5218912635_fedd1d35ee_z.jpg

-16!! dammit thats cold. not looking forward to those tempertures.

great pics btw!! what are the specs on the shots?

Lol it was minus 45 last week with the wind chill minus 37 with out that was bloody cold. Thanks!.

First shot
1/250 @ F5.3
ISO 320 ??? scratching my head on this
70mm
Ev +1

Second Shot
1/640 @ F 5.0
18mm
ISO 320
Ev+1

Obviously forgot to adjust my ISO from shooting inside earlier lol. :blushing:

I expect to see some macros of whorefrost from you.
I've never seen it in real life.

Love these!

I saw - 16 and knew you must be from Canada... :)

That first one with that flat horizon almost looks like a staged scene for a play or a winter photo shoot. Very pretty. I love winter photographs :)

I love hoar frost....especially on those rare morning where you also get blue skies.

Very nice shots! I love shooting winter scenes and try to do so any chance I can get. It's fun getting all bundled up and traversing the "wilderness" in search of the perfect shot. Those backdrops are so beautiful, if it wasn't so darn cold outside, those shots would have made great backgrounds for some family portraits. Cold faces, but if you could pull it off it would be stunning. Again, excellent winter scene photos.

BL

Most reactions

Back