Just for fun hehe

AmberA100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
She will screams, spits and growls when upset.. I would hate to see what she does when angered!!

(This is my two year old daughter, and I was serious when I said she growls, screams and spits.. but she only does that to strangers she doesn't want to talk to :lol:)

meggy.jpg

Amber :)

The eyes look overly processed, and it also looks like you missed some spots. One of her eyes looks kind of rainbow colored too.?

Plus it seems like this photo suffered from slight compression on the upload to the web?

The eyes look overly processed, and it also looks like you missed some spots. One of her eyes looks kind of rainbow colored too.?

Plus it seems like this photo suffered from slight compression on the upload to the web?

Umm.. the title and the "story" were because this was a joke :) I know the eyes are over processed.. on purpose.. to make her look like a demon child that she can be at times. It wasn't a serious photo.. "just for fun"

This is the real photo..
DSC05105.jpg

Amber

Umm.. the title and the "story" were because this was a joke :) I know the eyes are over processed.. on purpose.. to make her look like a demon child that she can be at times. It wasn't a serious photo.. "just for fun"

Amber

I know you didn't take this photo seriously but I at least think you could have made the post processing better with a little more time/ effort. I don't think a rainbow colored eye shouts "demon".

I'm glad you said that Amber. Now I don't feel bad saying...I think I saw that kid in a horror flick!!! :)

lol.. I think I saw her in the same one :D

Amber

Most reactions

New Topics

Back