@elchrispy
I think you have some really good ideas and a good eye for posing the car. One criticism I have is that the compositions aren't tight enough. You need to really get in there and let the car shine. Most of the scenery around the car is pretty dull and uninteresting. There are some elements, though, that should be kept - like the writing on the wall and door of the first photo.
I also noticed that some simple edits could be done to make the images better. The first one seems kind of muddy to me and the contrast could be bumped up to create more separation between the wall and the car. Here's an example of more contrast and a little higher exposure and it includes a crop:
And here's the second image with a crop to get rid of some of the negative space and a little fill light to help get the car's front side out of the shadows. Without a second light on the car, a backlit shot like that is hard to get right (unless a sillhouette is what you were looking for -- in that case, you should increase the shutter speed to make the car darker).
One man's vision but I like the ideas that you have going on. The car looks great. Just get in there and make the car the star and you'll have some really nice shots!