Nikon_Josh
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- May 30, 2011
- Messages
- 936
- Reaction score
- 95
- Location
- Surrey, UK
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I know it may come across as egotistical posting this.. as if anyone is interested that I got a new lens?
But had to share my joy, the Tamron 90mm 2.8 SP DI is a complete beast of a lens! I am astounded at the results I am getting from it, it seems to be brilliant for macro and portraits. Basically this lens has fulfilled a dream for me.
I thought the AF was meant to be slow, if I put on the lock it seems to be more than fast enough for me!!
It cost me a staggering £200. Cheap as chips! Get this lens if you want an amazing lens for NOTHING! It has made my 85 1.8D with its good performance but rather awful bokeh look very average and I'm glad it's going tbh. The new tammy really is going to take it's place as my favourite lens. I will not be shying away from buying third party ever again!
Next to be delivered... the Sigma 50 1.4. Oh I hope it will be as joyous as this one is! Partly have to thank Sleist for this, as he gave some great lens advice to me.
But had to share my joy, the Tamron 90mm 2.8 SP DI is a complete beast of a lens! I am astounded at the results I am getting from it, it seems to be brilliant for macro and portraits. Basically this lens has fulfilled a dream for me.
I thought the AF was meant to be slow, if I put on the lock it seems to be more than fast enough for me!!
It cost me a staggering £200. Cheap as chips! Get this lens if you want an amazing lens for NOTHING! It has made my 85 1.8D with its good performance but rather awful bokeh look very average and I'm glad it's going tbh. The new tammy really is going to take it's place as my favourite lens. I will not be shying away from buying third party ever again!
Next to be delivered... the Sigma 50 1.4. Oh I hope it will be as joyous as this one is! Partly have to thank Sleist for this, as he gave some great lens advice to me.