just got lightroom playing around with it

rdzmzda

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
just got adobe lightroom let me know what you all think be brutaly honest the first one is the original the second is just something i toyed around with i like it....lightroom has the feel of cs3 raw editing but it seems to do a better job anyone else get this feeling? wondering if i should jsut use lightroom to edit everything haha...anyways if anyone can point me in the right direction on something like this let me know

original
3104415010_0bd07f7a28.jpg

the toyed with one
3117100193_8b0f8ecf30.jpg

With the creative collection I'm pretty much forced to upgrade everything like After Effects, Encore, PS,... and well I'm not big on filters. Here is where I might go with it:

rdzmzda-edit.jpg

-Shea

i would suggest you check out this site Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips they also have a GREAT podcast where they teach you some of the advanced things that lightroom can do. I've been using lightroom for just over a year now, and it's literally been about 2 months that i'm starting to see its FULL potential, and its all because of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Killer Tips

How do I save a photo in lightroom once i've changed its settings?

well the settings will be saved if you just want to view it through lightroom.. but if you want to, say, put it on the web, you need to export it... File>Export

Most reactions

New Topics

Back