Just Got New Tax Form!

All in all, it comes down to showing my green ledger to the government and my ex-wife and keeping the red ledger to myself. :fangs:

So far, earning enough to keep me comfortably in perpetual poverty is working, but there is that nagging feeling that I might not be able to upgrade my photography equipment every five years.

So far, earning enough to keep me comfortably in perpetual poverty is working, but there is that nagging feeling that I might not be able to upgrade my photography equipment every five years.
Well, I keep hearing it's not the equipment but the photographer. :icon_thumleft:

If you have problems just send me all of your disposable income and equipment.
Then you won't have problems of money nor camera equipment. :)

If you have problems just send me all of your disposable income and equipment.
Then you won't have problems of money nor camera equipment. :)

You mean people spend money on something besides bills?

This is not a judgement, but is a reminder to the younger set who are crying the blues about high taxes. I would advise them to do some in depth research into the tax rates of the 1950's & early 60's(pre Viet Nam). Also look at unemployment rates, national deficit, and private sector economic health.

You will find that Corps were paying nearly 90%, and the higher income levels scaled from 40-80%. Yet unemployment was historic low, almost no national deficit, and the private sector wasn't just profitable it was BOOMING. Consider too that in those times corporations paid really nice dividends because they planned based on years, not quarters.. People who invested for retirement got a pretty predictable return each quarter, as opposed to todays highly manipulated stock valuations.

No, lowering your taxes today is not the panacea, but putting the brakes on Wall Street is the cure.

Well, I keep hearing it's not the equipment but the photographer. :icon_thumleft:
According to most threads on here, it's more the size of my lens that matters. :biggrin-93:

Don't fill in the form!

If you do they'll come after you year after year.

I also might have claimed I had 5 kids.

At midnight, April 15, 1987 seven million children vanished in the US.

That was the year the IRS started requiring Social Security numbers for all dependent children claimed on tax forms.

Also, IBTL.

GENTLEMEN THE IRS IS WATCHING THIS !!!!! LMAO !!!!

Most reactions

Back