What's new

Just keep trying, c & c please.

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am working on the lighting in combination with exposure and ISO. Some how the color of the wall in the first one yellow's in the light.

1.

IMG_4766.jpg


2.

IMG_4763.jpg
 
You forgot the images. Unless you are working on blowing white to white! LOL!
 
Looks like you're mixing two types of light... flash & incandescent. Since the flash is stronger, that's what the camera will use for white balance, rendering the incandescent yellow.
 
Looks like you're mixing two types of light... flash & incandescent. Since the flash is stronger, that's what the camera will use for white balance, rendering the incandescent yellow.

That is what I was doing. How do you use just the incandescent under the image and still get it light enough to show the L and the candle?
 
ronlane said:
That is what I was doing. How do you use just the incandescent under the image and still get it light enough to show the L and the candle?

No flash maybe
 
That is what I was doing. How do you use just the incandescent under the image and still get it light enough to show the L and the candle?

Turn off the flash.
Try a reflector, like a 5-in-1. Lacking that, a large white poster board.

Or, use more than one lamp.
 
ronlane said:
That is what I was doing. How do you use just the incandescent under the image and still get it light enough to show the L and the candle?

No flash maybe

Tried that that but it was really dark. I guess I could have increased the exposure time but did not have a tripod for that. Thanks, I'll just have to keep trying.
 
That is what I was doing. How do you use just the incandescent under the image and still get it light enough to show the L and the candle?

Turn off the flash.
Try a reflector, like a 5-in-1. Lacking that, a large white poster board.

Or, use more than one lamp.

Thank you for the suggestion, I will try that this evening.
 
That is what I was doing. How do you use just the incandescent under the image and still get it light enough to show the L and the candle?

Turn off the flash.
Try a reflector, like a 5-in-1. Lacking that, a large white poster board.

Or, use more than one lamp.

Or even wear a white tshirt. I did that on Sunday for some photos of my daughter and it worked reasonably well!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom