Just learned this today.

a1157814a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Nothing special but I just learned this today and had fun making them lol.
Maybe I will come up with something more thought-out later on?
3JAE.jpg

lol i have yet to try this but pictures like this do look really cool.
How did you go about doing this?
Photomerge in photomatix or did you do this manually in photoshop?

I don't think you could do it like how you would make HDR photos. At first, I thought that might work but it just makes me look like a ghost on each part where I am (also messes up where I overlap).
I did this manually but on photos like these where I am overlapping, I had to assign layers and erase around it.

lol i have yet to try this but pictures like this do look really cool.
How did you go about doing this?
Photomerge in photomatix or did you do this manually in photoshop?

Btw, what is Photomerge???? I've never heard of them..

hahaha that's awesome! I want to try this :)

Did you give each photo a layer and a photo without you as a bg layer and then just do a rough erase around you in each layer? Or is it more tech that that?

hahaha that's awesome! I want to try this :)

Did you give each photo a layer and a photo without you as a bg layer and then just do a rough erase around you in each layer? Or is it more tech that that?

THAT'S ABOUT IT. :thumbup:

Great. a1157814a you did a grand job or explaining it, I just wanted to check if I was understanding okay. I'm picking up what you were putting down now though. Cheers for the link. I have CS3 but GIMP looks like it'd be worth playing round with.

Great. a1157814a you did a grand job or explaining it, I just wanted to check if I was understanding okay. I'm picking up what you were putting down now though. Cheers for the link. I have CS3 but GIMP looks like it'd be worth playing round with.

Thanks! That tutorial isn't mine though so I can't take the credit for it. If you have any questions, let me know and I can try to help you. It's pretty easy once you get used to it and it's also fun lol. I need to come up with new ideas though hah

3226636889_0fb44df5be.jpg

i just did this one yesterday ;] looks supppppa fake but their still crazy fun to do.

Aren't these so fun to do??
I've done several now with my kids. One kid made up a whole rock band with different instruments and even different clothing. The other did did an army scene in our backyard. I also did one with my cat!

Sweet, I gave it a go last night with my super uncooperative fiance but it turned out a bit crappy. I know where I went wrong so gonna give it another go today (where there are less shadows) and see if I can get it to work better :)

Sweet, I gave it a go last night with my super uncooperative fiance but it turned out a bit crappy. I know where I went wrong so gonna give it another go today (where there are less shadows) and see if I can get it to work better :)

Lol nice, you should post them anyways

These are fun to do. The next one I want to try is where I am kicking my own ass.:lmao:

Most reactions

Back