Just looking for Giant Lobster!

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
beach dog.jpg

Great shot! He better watch his cute little nose. There are claws with teeth down there!

That's a cool shot, I like how you got level with him, it always makes for a better pic when that's done. No worries, if any lobster attack you're there to save him, right?!

Last edited:
Really nice shot, the the right side of the rock outcropping looks like a gator head. ;)

That's a cool shot, I like how you got level with him, it always makes for a better pic when that's done. No worries, if any lobster attack you're there to save him, right?!
I took my Fuji waterproof with me so I could get down to her level without worrying about the camera being fried. If she saw a lobster she would be back in the car with the door locked before I blinked!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Really nice shot, the the right side of the rock outcropping looks like a gator head. ;)
Thanks Jeff. I didn't notice that before. We have enough issues with great whites so we don't want gators as well [emoji846].

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I like the POV. Hope you didn't get your camera wet. Super cute pup.

Good shot, great low camera placement!

I like the POV. Hope you didn't get your camera wet. Super cute pup.
I actually got the whole camera submerged! Luckily it's the Fujifilm XP 120 so it's waterproof :)
underthesea.jpg

Good shot, great low camera placement!
Thanks Derrel. The idea to get down at the dogs level was a great tip I picked up from someone, can't remember who, on this forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back