brighten the sand up some and crop the bridge out of it
Any suggestions would be great! Thanks
![]()
Just clone out the 2 little posts instead of loosing the bottom of the image. It's looks odd with the bridge that close to the bottom of the frame now.You said it was ok to edit so i went ahead and cropped it. My thinking behind it was crop out the post in the bottom left and some of the people in the right side of the shot. Also it has roughly the rule of thirds that Gaerek was talking about.
![]()
I am not implying this looks better, just different.
Let me know if you want me to take the photo down. :thumbup:I dont have photoshop or anything so croppin was all i can do. I see what yur sayin about having the bridge that close to the bottom. It does look better keepin all of the bottom and gettin rid of the post.Just clone out the 2 little posts instead of loosing the bottom of the image. It's looks odd with the bridge that close to the bottom of the frame now.
I cloned out the posts and simulated a GND filter on the sky, which would allow more exposure on the foreground making an image that should more closely matches what your eye could see.
![]()
Yur welcome. Im still new so im still learnin too. But those two things were the two things that were distractin me. I would get rid of that bird too if yur any good at photoshop.Cletus..I see what you did there. It makes a big difference by how much "cleaner" the photo looks. Thanks!