What's new

Just looking for some feedback

TMWallace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Austin, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are just a few random shots that I've picked out that I like. I was just wanting to see what everyone else thought.

Thanks!!!

$5.webp

$51.webp

$64.webp

$69.webp
 
The first is the most interesting, but I think there is too much going on... I'm not sure if the subject is the light with the tree, the building in back, or what relation you are trying to make between the two. It seems overly dark IMO

The second is, as already said, a bit dull. The sky is interesting, but it seems that it was made that way in post processing? I dont like how you cut the top of the tower.

I really dont like the flower shot. Its center composed, which in this case (as in most cases) is not very flattering to the flower. Its too far out, get in closer! Being so far out leaves alot of distracting crap around your subject. The angle is also not too interesting, trying moving around and getting something a bit different than standing and shooting down.
 
The sky is interesting, but it seems that it was made that way in post processing?

Actually....there was no post processing done in this picture. I wasn't even really trying to get anything out of the picture, I just liked the sky. haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom