Just love her expression

Billhyco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know these photos are blury, so they were throw aways but decided i couldn't do it. i just loved her expressions and wanted to share them with all of you.

DSC04298.jpg

DSC04383.jpg

It's a shame they came out out of focus. Her expression is golden in both shots. You can fix them a bit by duplicating the image twice. Add a highpass (filter > other > High Pass) to the 1st copy, then set the copy as an overlay. Add a Filter > Sharpen > Unsharp Mask to the second copy. You can also add a mask over the high pass and mask over the skin to keep the softness of the skin and keep whatever you want sharper (not done in this example). This won't fix the image 100% but since you don't want to just erase them, this will fix some of the blur.

Here is the final result of the above done quickly (you have to tweak it to get the perfect settings).

_.jpg

Last edited:
great tips, thank you VERY much!!!!! i don't have any plans of showing anyone for the purpose of what i can do, just for the purpose of a priceless facial expression. i am going to play around with both of them on PS just to see what i can do with them.

Most reactions

Back