What's new

Just Married

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
14,457
Reaction score
3,329
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
URL]


Comments welcome if desired.

Edit: Am I losing my mind or did the image tags change on this forum?
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #4
^^^ weird. What I see on my screen is just the text. Ah well. Hope everyone likes the image. :)
 
Edit: Am I losing my mind or did the image tags change on this forum?
yeah, I took a month or so off and when I tried to start a thread and embed photos there was a difference. Attaching image from my SmugMug there was a new window. Click the URL tab > enter the url > uncheck the box > enter. Unless I'm doing something wrong, I have to uncheck that box every friggin' time. Seems a bogus method to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom