Just Me :)

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A simple self-portrait just taken today :)

preview_501.jpg

Looks a lot like your avatar. ;) I like the pose and the composition. I guess the flash gave it a bit of a yellow tone on your face. Sometimes there just isn't anything that can be done about that though. Interesting that you put the whole picture at a slant. I like it.

karissa said:
Looks a lot like your avatar. ;) I like the pose and the composition. I guess the flash gave it a bit of a yellow tone on your face. Sometimes there just isn't anything that can be done about that though. Interesting that you put the whole picture at a slant. I like it.

Thanks Ma'am ;)

Why don't you use your pic as your avatar?

Actually, here in Asia you don't find models to take shot...so, self-modelling ;)

I like it! Think Karissa hit on the good points of the photgraphs, I actually like the way the flash lights up your face here, the fact that its slanted kinda implies action or movement to me. very good :)

Watch out, Moni, don't put up too many pics of handsome Bengali men on this board, you know why, don't you... you might be putting my marriage into danger (oh well... erm ... not really, you could be my son...!). I so like the highlighted brown eyes in this one.

"Elvis-pose", Manda?
Now that you name it... !

Again thanks for your comments.....actually this is just a experiment....I know flash is visible here with my bottle too :S..........but just a try :)

Most reactions

Back