What's new

Just one for C&C

OrionsByte

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 6, 2010
Messages
1,500
Reaction score
261
Location
N. California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was a little reluctant to post this since there are a couple things that I already know are going to come up in the thread, but I figured you can't learn if you don't let people teach you, right?

DSC_7458_01.JPG
 
cute subject.

foot cut off and slightly underexposed.

Alright those were two of the things that I knew someone would say... who wants to bring up the third? :lol:

(Thanks Dak - subject is my daughter btw)
 
who wants to bring up the third? :lol:
Fill light for under the brim of the hat? A catch light in the eyes might bring them out a little more.

Or is the focus slighly in front? I't really hard to tell on this monitor.

Nice photo though. The colours and the cute expression really make it.
 
who wants to bring up the third? :lol:
Fill light for under the brim of the hat? A catch light in the eyes might bring them out a little more.

Good point.

Or is the focus slighly in front? I't really hard to tell on this monitor.

Nice photo though. The colours and the cute expression really make it.

Thanks for your feedback! Actually what I was really expecting to hear from someone was that the bright patch of sunlight behind her (and right next to her face in the photo) was really distracting. So either no one's thought so so far, or they figured I already knew about it and didn't bother commenting... ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom