Mad_Gnome TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2005 Messages 209 Reaction score 0 Location So. Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2006 #1 My favorite from a local concert I attended last week. I'm really happy with the lighting.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2006 #2 I like the angle. You captured a really nice shot.
Daylon TPF Noob! Joined Dec 7, 2006 Messages 20 Reaction score 0 Location Dallas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 7, 2006 #3 Nice shot.. I like the lighting as well.
Patrice No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 6, 2006 Messages 2,392 Reaction score 384 Location Campbellton, New Brunswick, Canada Dec 7, 2006 #4 Very nice. Thanks for sharing.
GrfxGuru TPF Noob! Joined Jan 4, 2006 Messages 856 Reaction score 23 Location Texas, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 8, 2006 #5 I agree the lighting is very nice.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 8, 2006 #6 Yup, the lighting is perfect and gives it a nice high contrast!
mintlixx TPF Noob! Joined Dec 6, 2006 Messages 81 Reaction score 0 Location elora ontario Dec 8, 2006 #7 I agree beautiful work here
ShootHoops TPF Noob! Joined Apr 23, 2006 Messages 2,923 Reaction score 0 Location New Orleans, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 8, 2006 #8 Very nice. I like it a lot.