N nicktw TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2011 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 7, 2011 #1 So after i got my wheels painted, i thought id go out and get a couple of shots. C&C Welcome.
C chaosrealm93 TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2011 Messages 527 Reaction score 8 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 8, 2011 #2 is this HDR? nice wheels btw.
T tyler_h TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2011 Messages 531 Reaction score 27 Location Newcastle, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 9, 2011 #3 Got some odd artifacts in the sky of the first one... Doing a car shoot I'd consider removing your number plate, and clone/etc out your rego sticker. I do like the second one though; overcast sky gives nice lighting!
Got some odd artifacts in the sky of the first one... Doing a car shoot I'd consider removing your number plate, and clone/etc out your rego sticker. I do like the second one though; overcast sky gives nice lighting!