Just some early info - please read

vBulletin is great software... it will do tpf well, I'm sure... it'll take a little getting used to it, though... as for uploading images to the site, for a forum this size, it doesn't make that big of an impact on bandwidth... it's more the disk space that it takes up... and with hosting as cheap as it is, I don't see that being a big deal until you're doing upwards of 500k pageviews/day... congrats on the move, though...

iMpact buLL said:
vBulletin is great software... it will do tpf well, I'm sure... it'll take a little getting used to it, though... as for uploading images to the site, for a forum this size, it doesn't make that big of an impact on bandwidth... it's more the disk space that it takes up... and with hosting as cheap as it is, I don't see that being a big deal until you're doing upwards of 500k pageviews/day... congrats on the move, though...

If you have a look at the gallery, asnd the critique gallery.

Lets say theres about 250 pages at the least, now, lets just say that theres 15 topics per page, and each topic has atleast 2 - 3 images, thats not including the editied versions users submit.

Yes...It will eat our space! Lol, and we cant milk Chase for the money to pay for more bandwidth :(

I see what yah saying mate, but I think we will be pulled down under our own weight.

Most reactions

Back