What's new

Just some fun stuff.

CAG76

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
270
Reaction score
0
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone. I am new to photography so I hope you like these.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_2955.webp
    $IMG_2955.webp
    75.3 KB · Views: 85
  • $IMG_0220.webp
    $IMG_0220.webp
    61.2 KB · Views: 93
  • $IMG_0297.webp
    $IMG_0297.webp
    74.7 KB · Views: 97
  • $IMG_2313.webp
    $IMG_2313.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 85
I like all your shots, but it just seems like each one is a little out of focus, but i like the duck and the candles.
 
Yeah I need to post larger size images. The color squirrel and the candles are actually sharper pretty sharp before reduction, but the other two were out of focus to begin with.
 
I tried making the sizes big enough so they don't look washed out or out of focus.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_2635.webp
    $IMG_2635.webp
    176 KB · Views: 94
  • $IMG_2638.webp
    $IMG_2638.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 87
Ok here are some more images!
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_0219.webp
    $IMG_0219.webp
    200.2 KB · Views: 93
  • $IMG_0220.webp
    $IMG_0220.webp
    184.3 KB · Views: 97
  • $IMG_0232.webp
    $IMG_0232.webp
    125.9 KB · Views: 95
Ian, I looked at your photos on Flickr.com! They are amazing! How long have you been into photography? What camera are you using? How do you compare Canon to Nikon? I only bought Canon because I, first of all, hear many good things about Canon, plus it is a short learning curve since I have started out with Canon. My Rebel XSi is my first SLR camera and my third Canon. Besides my boss bought an XTi before I bought this one which I have been using at work, so I already knew what I was doing.

Christopher
 
The other pictures you put up are much sharper and look nice. Ive been into photography for about two years i think, maybe a little more. I have a nikon d50 which really isnt anything too special. I think Nikon and Canon really are pretty much the same and have their equivalent cameras, to me it just comes down to preference of how they feel. You'll see many disputes as to which is better canon or nikon.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom