danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #1 C&C welcome. Dani
(Ghastly) Krueger TPF Noob! Joined Feb 20, 2006 Messages 1,393 Reaction score 0 Location Lost between tomorrow and yesterday Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 25, 2007 #2 Nice.
D dolly TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2006 Messages 10 Reaction score 0 Jan 25, 2007 #3 nice but can tell me name for camera
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks, Krueger and Dolly. Dolly, I'm using a Canon SII. Dani.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Hey, I like the little paw trails in this photo best of all. Very endearing. So which of your pets came into the house and put muddy paws all over your off-white carpet ?!?!?
Hey, I like the little paw trails in this photo best of all. Very endearing. So which of your pets came into the house and put muddy paws all over your off-white carpet ?!?!?
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks LaFoto, Sadly I don't have any pet right now. This mud puddle was just on my way to campus. Dani
Thanks LaFoto, Sadly I don't have any pet right now. This mud puddle was just on my way to campus. Dani
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #7 Well, at least your off-white carpet (assuming you have that!?!? ) is still clean then Nice find, anyway. There is something even in the most normal things, if you only look carefully, isn't there? Ah, I find the paw impressions at the bottom so CUTE!
Well, at least your off-white carpet (assuming you have that!?!? ) is still clean then Nice find, anyway. There is something even in the most normal things, if you only look carefully, isn't there? Ah, I find the paw impressions at the bottom so CUTE!