Just some photo's

Joel_Krause

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
joelkrause.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Okay, so here are some photo's which I took using my old P&S... My DSLR hasn't come yet. :( Oh well. They aren't that great. But nevermind.

3_copy-of-0010001500x375.jpg

3_copy-of-0160016500x375.jpg

3_0220022500x375.jpg

I'll just leave you with three for now. :) Hopefully I'll get some more with my DSLR soon! :)

Pretty funky :) I like the mosiac-lantern image. What DSLR are you about to get ?

Canon EOS 1000D. I figured I shouldn't spend an arm and a leg on a DSLR if Photography doesn't work out like I planned.

Canon EOS 1000D. I figured I shouldn't spend an arm and a leg on a DSLR if Photography doesn't work out like I planned.
I have this camera. It can be complicating at first but after you start working things out it's perfect loll.

IMO they're good technically, the skies are kind of uninteresting and anyone with basic technical knowledge of a camera can look up and take a picture of the sky, I do like the vase one though.. I like the vase though, simple but not in an uninteresting way if you get what I mean. :p

That's pretty much like any technical thing really. I'm looking forward to learning though! :)

The sky one's were just for giggles. Ha. The vase/lantern thing is one of my favourites.

I love number 2 its very interesting with the cobwebs sky ones could use some work but they are ok keep working! :)

I agree with most posters 1 and 3 are not really interesting but 2 is actually quite good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back